Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Carnival of Unschooling

Unschooling Voices #2 is up at Joanne's place. This issue's topic is "Do you extend the principles of unschooling (trust, freedom, etc) into any other areas of your child's life"?

The topic for September is from Laurie: "I would love to hear other unschoolers thoughts regarding allowance or payment for odd jobs or whatever you want to call it. I see a major benefit from the kids managing their own money but I’m not sure that I want to pay an “allowance” to the kids every week. But if I pay per job, do I pay to have them clean their room or do I only pay for odd jobs? Anyway, I’d love to hear the other thoughts/ideas/methods other unschoolers incorporate".

Go to Unschooling Voices to find out how to submit a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment